Alert: We are less than five months away from our first 3-Day of 2019!
There is so much to be excited for this year, not the least of which is the fact that four of our 3-Days will have hotel camps in 2019! After getting such great feedback from our hotel camp in Philadelphia last year, we are expanding it for the upcoming 3-Day walks in Michigan, Twin Cities, New England and Philadelphia.
If you haven’t spent a 3-Day in one of our hotel camps yet, get excited! There is a lot to look forward to. 😊 In order to get you pumped, Coach Tisho is giving us her Top 10 Favorite Things to Love About 3-Day Hotel Camp…
- Beds! Actual beds with fluffy pillows and soft sheets. A full night of restful ZZZ’s for all our 3-Dayers.
- Climate control! No chilly nights or sweaty nights or rainy nights. Just comfy nights! This will be especially important for our events happening later in the year when Mother Nature might be more unpredictable.
- Dry feet! No unzipping the the front “door” to find wet, dewy grass in the morning.
- Quiet! No slamming port-a-potty doors in the middle of the night.
- Hotel showers! Bring some of your favorite shampoo and scented body wash to soak your muscles in a nice long shower at night.
- So many spaces! Ballroom space, lobby space, lounge space, restaurant space – tons of places to sit and relax and chat with your fellow participants.
- Power outlets! No more waiting at the charging station before you can go to bed. It’s the little things that make the most difference.
- More privacy! As much as it can be fun to yell to people in the next tent, hotel rooms make for more privacy and quiet when you need it.
- Storage! If you’re one of our amazing 3-Dayers who loves to rock fun outfits on event, you’ll have lots more space in closets and dressers for all your 3-Day necessities.
- All the fun! There are all these pro’s…plus you won’t lose any of the camp fun and festivity! It will be a new, but no less amazing, 3-Day home to arrive to after a long day fighting breast cancer. We can’t wait to welcome you home. 😊
If hotel camps aren’t your style, or you love the great outdoors, we also have 3 outdoor camps this year in Seattle, Dallas/Fort Worth and San Diego! We’ll be doing another post in the future that details all the amazing experiences you can have at our outdoor camps, so stay tuned. Indoors or outdoors, 3-Day camp is a fun place to be 😊
What are you looking forward to most about camping on the 3-Day this year? Philadelphia 3-Dayers, do you have any favorite hotel memories from last year? Share them in the comments!