Back in February, we started occasionally posting Fundraising Challenges on the Susan G. Komen 3-Day® Facebook and Twitter pages. These prompts are meant to give a little (or not-so-little) spark to your Komen 3-Day fundraising efforts from week to week, and get your own juices flowing for other creative fundraising strategies.
In case you missed any of the 3-Day® Fundraising Challenges, or want to revisit ones that worked well for you earlier, we’ve listed them all below. Happy fundraising!
- CHALLENGE! Raise $100 by the end of the day. How will you do it? GO!
- Let’s kick off the week with a #FundraisingChallenge! Today, your goal is to score donations from three different people. What’s your plan of attack?
- Time for today’s #3DayFundraising Challenge! Share this post on your newsfeed, and challenge someone to be the first to make a donation in the amount of the time. For example: we’re posting this at 8:30 a.m. PST – we’d need someone to make an $8.30 donation. Report back with how you did!
- Do you need a little help getting started with fundraising? We know that sometimes the first step is the hardest. We challenge you to share your fundraising link on Facebook today and ask for a donation, because we believe you can do this. #3DayFundraising
- Today’s #3DayFundraising Challenge is in honor of Administrative Professional’s Day. Your challenge? Asking someone you work with for a donation. Let us know how you did!
- Happy Birthday! To who, you ask? There has to be someone in your group of friends that will donate in honor of a special person’s May birthday. For today’s #Fundraising Challenge, ask for a donation in honor of a May birthday. Cake not included.
- Today is 5/31. Can you score five $31 donations in honor of a memorable May? #The3Day
- Take this allegedly unlucky day (Friday the 13th!) and turn it into a lucky one. Ask someone to make it your lucky day today with a 3-Day donation!
- Today’s Fundraising Challenge? All about the weather! Ask for donations today to help you raise whatever the temperature is in your area. You might even have someone donate the whole amount!
- Are you ready for today’s Fundraising Challenge? It’s $50 Friday, so ask your friends to support you with $50 donations. It’s a great time to remind them that they can split that $50 into payments (up to 4) if they’d like. Go post it now, then come back later to tell us how you did!
- It’s Thirty Thursday! No, we didn’t make a typo, we meant to say Thirty! Today, your fundraising challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to ask for three $30 donations. Do it, and report back!
Got a suggestion for a Fundraising Challenge that we could throw out to the 3-Day community? Tell us in comments!
Oh, and while you’re all revved up about fundraising, you can revisit our other fundraising blog posts by clicking here, and see loads of pinned ideas on our Creative Fundraising Pinterest board here.