Does January have you wanting some comfort food? Get ready to make the famous 3-Day Mac & Cheese!
Makes 8 servings:
16oz Penne pasta
5 cups Alfredo Sauce
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
6oz Panko Breadcrumbs
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and cool.
- Mix together alfredo sauce, heavy cream, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Toss cheese mixture with pasta and spread pasta mixture into oven safe
- Top pasta mixture evenly with panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 25- 30 minutes, until
hot. Uncover for last 5 minutes of heating, so that cheese topping can toast and
get golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Kris Kauker
You must be logged in to post a comment.