The signs are there. Are you a Susan G. Komen 3-Day® walker?
10. You refer to the break room at your office as Pit Stop 1. The vending machine is a Grab & Go.
9. In your world, there are no stop lights, only stretching opportunities.
8. You go into a panic if you pedicurist tries to remove your hard-earned callouses.
7. You secretly wish you were awarded legacy pins for everyday milestones like paying your bills or doing the grocery shopping.
6. You’ve mastered the skill of getting in and out of a port-a-potty in under 60 seconds without your skin ever touching any part of the structure.
5. You have no accurate concept of how far a mile is or how much 35 pounds is, but you know precisely how much mac n’ cheese or bacon you can pile on a paper plate before it buckles under the weight.
4. You have almost walked out of the house with your bright pink bra on the outside of your clothes. And you’re a man.
3. The sound of a car horn causes you instinctively to wave your hands over your head.
2. You’ve done this Google search: “where can I buy grahamwiches?”
1. You know what this means, and why it means so much.