Our first 3-Day of 2017 is just a few weeks away and that means 3-Dayers across the country have been ramping up their fundraising and training for their last big push. They can’t do it alone though!
If you are local in any of our event cities, please come out and cheer for your 3-Day walkers and teams along the event route! Our “Walker Stalkers,” or 3-Day supporters mean everything to our whole 3-Day family! Stand along the sidewalk, outside your home or even favorite restaurant, and let the walkers know how much their steps mean to you. You can also join some of our favorite, and famous, cheering stations along the route.
If you aren’t able to be physically present for the event, don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to show your love. For example, you can still send your 3-Dayer words of support and encouragement with snail mail sent directly to their tent on event.
- You can send Michigan 3-Dayers mail until July 25th.
- You can send Twin Cities 3-Dayers mail until August 8th.
- You can send Philadelphia 3-Dayers mail until August 15th.
- You can also send Seattle 3-Dayers mail until September 5th.
- Also, keep an eye out for more dates for future events as those dates get closer!
In a world of texts and emails, a letter, card or note is a personal and emotional way to connect with your 3-Dayer while they walk those 60 miles.
Does your 3-Dayer have a sweet tooth? You can now also send Sweet Treats to your favorite 3-Dayers walking in Michigan!
If you have a walker in our other 3-Day event cities, you will be able to send them Sweet Treats starting on the following dates:
- Twin Cities Sweet Treats are available on July 20th
- Philadelphia Sweet Treats are available on July 27th
- Seattle Sweet Treats are available on August 17th
- Atlanta Sweet Treats are available on September 14th
- Dallas/Fort Worth Sweet Treats are available on October 5th
- San Diego Sweet Treats are available on October 19th
It will be the perfect dessert to end each of their long days of walking.
Last but not least, you can send them social media love! We will be sharing live videos, photos, interviews, announcements and more throughout every one of the 3-Days so show your love with likes, comments and more!
How do you support your 3-Dayers? Tell us in the comments!