Are you almost to the bottom of your playlist? Have you finished those podcasts and audiobooks you’ve been meaning to listen to? Looking for something else to do on your training walks? The 3-Day team has you covered.
Grab your best 3-Day gear and make your next training walk an adventure with the official 3-Day Scavenger Hunt! We may be away from our family and friends, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun and connect with the beauty around us while training for the 3-Day. Just like we take the time to appreciate the scenery and unique landmarks in each 3-Day city, we encourage you to do the same in your neighborhood.
A big thanks to Cliff’s Crew, a 3-Day walking team that has regularly walked in the San Diego 3-Day for the past 17 years, for sharing their training walk scavenger hunt with the 3-Day team and giving us the idea to create our own.
During your next walk (or next few walks) outdoors, see how many items you can check off the list on your own or share the list with your fellow walkers and turn it into a challenge. Let us know how many you can check off the list by tagging us @The3Day on Facebook and Twitter or @Komen3Day on Instagram. We may be apart, but we can still train #3DayTogether.
- Pink flower
- Christmas lights on someone’s house
- Cloud in the shape of an object/person/animal
- Hopscotch in sidewalk chalk (kudos to you if you also hop it!)
- Water feature (fountain, waterfall, puddle)
- The number 3 (could be on a street sign, address, poster in a store window…)
- Signs for front-line workers
- Red door
- Duck in a pond
- Flowerbox on a house or business
- 3-Day Yard Sign
- License plate with a pink ribbon or bumper sticker with pink ribbon
- Colorful bird
- Door with a wreath on it
- Classic car
- Something yellow (in honor of Youth Corps)
- Your favorite mailbox seen on your walk
- Dog (other than your own)
- Bird’s nest